Tuesday, 8 February 2011

IDEA.

Today, when I was walking home from school this DUDE of a little boy ran past me he must of only been about 5 and over his school uniform he was wearing this really cute jacket! It was a thick navy cardigan with little elbow patches and a hood! I loved it, I nearly went up to him and said omg where is your jacket from but if someone came up to me and said that i would be like...walking awaayy hehe. So when I got hom i raided the internet for one like it but could I find now? No :( but then an idea came to me! Just make it yourself Lara stop being lazy :) so I have 2 ideas:

1) Get my wonderful nana to nit me a MASSIVE navy cardigan then I'll get some ellbow patches and sew them on myself?

2) Found this cardigan in new look:
and then I was thinking get a BIG size just to make it more baggy and I was searching for ellbow patches to, found a few colours that will look quite cool on it and only £5.99 aswell!



I was thinking maybe these because they would add abit of tone?

The black ones just because it would be the normal choice, but I don't really want to go for black.


And these ones that are really cute kind of olive colour just to be different :)

What are your thoughts?!

4 comments:

  1. I think the first ones would go best with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog! honestly :)

    andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the first colour would suit it better great DIY project ur thinking of :3

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥