Monday, 17 January 2011

Jewellery making kit!


Had this for Christmas but I've only just opened it, normally I'm there on Christmas day opening everything I've had and attempting to play with it but then get bored leave it and move to something else, I'm like a little kid hehe. But not this, I'm not a very patient person which means I'm not artistic at all...in fact I suck at art in lessons at school I'm just terrible. Anyway, so I decided to open my Jewellery making kit because I felt a little bored, started looking at all the little bits and pieces the one thing that annoys me though is when they pacage it up so compact and little its IMPOSSIBLE to get out, I'm like yeah...no-one will manage to steal this out of a shop! It took me longer to get everything open than to actually make the bracelet...but that's just me. So I started to make it and it turned out quite well!...


Take into consideration I didn't you the instructions because they confused me :)....




And Wahlah! Here is my first attempt of Jewellery making!
I'm quite proud of myself...join in with the love (:

thank you to all my lovely followers! Comments are coming now.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful comment dear ^_^


    Marc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Thanks for stopping by:)

    How about following each other dear? :)

    xx

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovee itt :)

    http://livelaughloveblogger.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like it! Keep it up!

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not too bad for a first time. Maybe we can follow each other?
    http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I'm rubbish at jewellery making haha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome the goddess of the moon and the night,
    Bless us with wisdom, bless us with might.
    Give us tonight, the power to heal,
    The power to release the magick so real.

    ...thanks!...lovely girl!...my friend!!!

    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should be very very proud of yourself, this is beautiful! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job!:D Looking forward to seeing your future creations!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥