Friday, 5 November 2010

Raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways.

I haven't commented back to anyone yet I am SO sorry. I've been very busy but I will return all your lovely comments tonight even if it is half 12 ;) 
Outfit post today;
Simple outfit - simple post :) Just one shot today :)

 Jumper - mom brought it me cam home from school and there it was just looking at me on my door :)
                                   Toruses - topshop been warm already in another post :)

So what do you people think of my new jumper then :) 

10 comments:

  1. that's alright dear.
    looking lovely. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumpers are a classic, you can never go wrong with one.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just bought that jumper! :)
    I love this outfit x

    romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh that jumper! Snap with the trousers too, I'm wearing them in my new post! hahah, you look so cute. Thanks for the sweet comment, as usual, you put a smile on my face! + Just did a new post!
    Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking beautiful like always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jumper is adorable, I don't think I could pull it off; but you certainly do! x

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥