Sunday, 17 October 2010

I'm Yours... The script! :)

Here's some of the picture's I LOVE from the other blogs I read :)

Into the fold. I adore this blog! and I have followed it from the very start of blogging :)
Camilla Your a LEGEND :D

Stud Muffin. Another blogger I have followed from the very start! :) I bow down to this girl, as she probably knows from all the long paragraphs from me telling her how much I love her and that she is amazing ;) you no what I'm talking about Panda :D

Romance Is Boring. Same as the other 2 followed her from the start and got ALOT of inspiration from her :D Love this girl! :) <3

If you aldready followed these guys I would check them out!! :)


x

4 comments:

  1. Haha, thank you for mentioning me! I love your blog too; you're so sweet :) <3

    romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you Lara! You a total sweet heart.

    Oh, and the big news has just been announced in my new post! & Thanks for you ultra sweet comment! Panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Lara, your the sweetest evver. And probs one of my loyalest followers :)

    love!

    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your blog! Can you visit mine?

    http://audreyisgirlofmydreams.blogspot.com/

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥