Thursday, 28 October 2010

Halfpenny Green Vineyard.

I've been to a vineyard today in the countryside :) It was beautiful! Lots of amazing scenery. There was lots of little shops that sold some pretty little things and very cheap too! 

 
This was a little shop that sold lots of little trinkets and things :D 


Now this, I thought this was amazingly beautiful :') It's a jewellery tree, with lots of  unusual pieces of hand made jewellery on it :D  


That is where the wine is actually made :) 


Now I've decided that I want to do a question & answers :) just to see how it goes, so this is how I'm going to do it... here is my email address - foxyroxy-8@hotmail.co.uk (don't ask about the email address, I was little when I made it ;)) So you email me a question and I'll email you back the answer :D. Just something for me to do over half term. So if you have a questions... email away :D 



x



10 comments:

  1. like that shop dear! cute :)
    wanna follow me? if you dont mind :)

    -diva-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oui oui je suis française ^^. Tu parles plutôt bien ;)
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the shops :3 the jewellery tree is pretty too :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bien sur : yuliya-dressing@hotmail.fr ! Voila ^^
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  5. the jewellery tree looks amaze.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shops are so adorable and look fabulous. I especially love that jewelry tree. Totally want one for my room now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah that jewellery tree looks so beautiful!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥