Friday, 8 October 2010

Customise :).

Haven't posted in a while it's obvious teachers don't like me how much home work they give to pupils! Very unfair ;)!
Anyway, my school uniform is really boring just a lilac shirt, purple tie, grey trousers and a navy blazer. I know school uniforms are supposed  to be like that but I don't really like it, I want to be different :) So here's my plan...
I think the only thing I could customise is my blazer so here's a picture of it...
 At the moment I have a kind of old fashioned flower badge on it and a 'Geek' badge ;) So I'm thinking I could ruffle up the arms at the top so there kind of 3/4 length :) put some material on the shoulder pads and change the buttons? What do we think about that? :)
Lara,<3

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great idea!:D

    I wore a school uniform too and you are actually lucky that you can customize your blazer. We were never allowed to do that! Enjoy!:D

    Have a wonderful weekend, Lara!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea. i like the badge details you put in.. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! I had to wear a black baggy jumper, black trousers/skirt, black shoes etc... So I only could customise mine by wearing brogues, scarves, bags etc :)

    romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to wear a school uniform so to look difrente I would put pins on my blazer but not the small ones. Try some Pins :). They always work :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love school uniforms. They are just adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats so cool that your customizing your School stuff! You should stud or spike the shoulders! It would look rad! Thanks for your sweet comment on my last post, I really appreciate it. new post up now, I'm trying to post more regularly :D
    panda xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Like that you can customize your school stuff. And yeah, I haven't posted for like a month because of school as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of customizing the jacket! You should definitely do it!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  9. well lara i think its a great idea, i think its a diffrent idea and unusal!
    You should do it & be diffrent :))

    love Kamisha <3

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥