Monday, 6 September 2010

Tomorrow's post today.

I'm back... OFFICIALLY :)
And I'm SO happy :D. I know I'm ment to do this post tomorrow B U T I just couldn't wait! 
Today:
I have done something I have wanted to do the WHOLE of the summer holidays and finally brought myself to doing it...
In my bedroom I have a chimney breast (a wall that sticks out ;)) and it just had a little mirror in it and then my desk at the bottom and it looked abit bare and ever since I was little I have always wanted a wall just FULL of memory picture's so... I've done it! My friend helped it took us about 2 hours but I have to say it looks Prettyyyy cool :) !
So hereee it is, the best peice of art I actually have ever done (because I'm not that good ;P) :

You Like? I have some more post waiting but I just wanted to start off with this :D
Be Back Soon!
Lara.x

14 comments:

  1. Welcome back! That's amazing and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the commenting. Thanks alot, and your blog looks amazing. I will deffo be back soon?

    Follow me if you dare? x

    iUNDEREYE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, really impressing! I love this ! I think I´m gonna do this the next time I´ll be bored to death!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! youre back! :D
    xo
    www.pinkcupcakequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur blog!! following you!! follow me back!

    ASH! Xoxo

    My Face Hunter | BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. COOOOOOLLL. i've always wanted to do the same. but i'll do it on my door. :D
    nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back. And this is really cool! :)
    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it look forward to more posts xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute!

    lindseyl0ve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love doing this ^^ surrounding myself with nice memories is quite nice ^^

    welcome back too :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool! I used to have a wall in my bedroom with photos on too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's such a rad collage! I love you, YOUR SO CUTE :) Thanks for you lovely comment, as always! I've just done a new post too, if you wanted to check it out. Panda xo

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥