Monday, 20 September 2010

smiling but we're close to tears, even after all these years...

I've had a very good day today at school for once! My netball teacher has made me vice captain for the team, I have a match tomorrow I'm very excited and nervous at the same time :// but it's good to have a few nerves right? :)  Yes so I'm in a prettyyy good mood today :))

Here's the outfit... I think I have lost this whole 'I want to dress feminine thing' :/ I would love to dress like that but the thing is I love my kinda rugged careless kind of look? What are we thinking :)? 

This crazy bun i did ;) 

                                                                                                       Shirt - Primark 
                                                                                                       Hareams - Topshop
                                                                                                         Shoes - Primark 

What do you think? :)

Also I've just set up a formspring so feel free to check it :) 
And a BIG thanks too all my readers you guys just rule without you my blog wouldn't be here :) LoveYouGuys <3

22 comments:

  1. Omg I knoow:| and aww congrats for the captain for the team :) alsooo daamn I love your bun:( i always try to make one but I fail :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. ans yes i liiiike the outfit ;;) simple but cute,like the shirt with some..ripped leggings and some...boots :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making captain!!!! Love the plaid! It looks so very cosy :) xo Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and i already love what your outfits even on your older posts...so now im following you! =)

    xoxo,
    shineyglam

    ReplyDelete
  5. gefeliciteerd met vice president van je team... leuk blousje :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit!

    -He

    http://fashionbyhe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blouse, it looks great on you! And nice shoes.
    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on vice captain! :)
    i am a sucker for the girly, prairie girl type look. but, do you watch gossip girl? haha. weird reference. but jenny humpfrey's look seems to be something you would match if you're going for that grunge look. the plaid and black instantly reminded me of an outfit she wore for an episode.

    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://labelleetleblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/kimberly_stewart.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.labelleetleblog.com/tag/taylor-momsen/page/2/&usg=__x5dU91m2nHjvUCmf1WCbrS20rrc=&h=400&w=300&sz=37&hl=en&start=0&sig2=Set6q_TjT5JHj6wTZyFgqQ&zoom=1&tbnid=hQ2-wtstctSTNM:&tbnh=140&tbnw=116&ei=4KGXTPPYKIyosAOb-f2_Cg&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djenny%2Bhumphrey%2Bred%2Bplaid%2Bdress%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1229%26bih%3D669%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=876&vpy=167&dur=399&hovh=251&hovw=188&tx=131&ty=123&oei=06GXTOGKAZKgsQOUwunfDA&esq=7&page=1&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0

    ah! long URL.
    anyway. can't wait to see more of you! and on my posts as well!

    i don't have formspring now. but possibly in the future :) i'll be sure to check yours anyway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on becoming vice captain,and great look,im really loving the plaid shirt.I soo need to get one of them too :D





    StopAndStareStyle = my super-duper fashion & style blog :D COMMENT,FOLLOW,READ & ENJOY! :D

    StopAndStareStyle = my super-duper fashion & style blog :D COMMENT,FOLLOW,READ & ENJOY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!
    lovely blog and great pics!
    I follow you!
    Visit my blog!
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the crazy bun i think i might have to copy u for my hair challenge :3

    congrats on being vice captain good luck for the match! u kick their asses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great, especially the messy bun

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually like both, ladylike style and boho. So sometimes I am dressed little bit grunge, and sometimes I am really polished. Don't worry. Dress how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your outfit!!

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like your outfit.it looks cozy and school appropiate <3
    And i like your bun too :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. yaya ^^ congrats on successfully being kick ass ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. You really suit that shirt! Loving messy buns atm too :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. like your outfit! folloooow :))

    xx
    www.slfgoeshigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥