Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Planing in process!

It's only been about a week and I'm missing it too much! Every day I check too see my comments and just read my whole blog over and over again... So I've given my blog a FULL makeover and now I'm planning my posts and things.
When I'm done hopefully my blog will be even bigger and BETTER!
I even have a schedule now...

'Monday - no post/comment back.
Tuesday - Outfit post.
Wednesday - No post/Comments back.
Thursday - Best Dressed Post.
Friday - No Post/ Comment back.
Saturday - Whatever post I feel like doing.
Sunday - Comments back.'

That sound ok? You can probably tell that I'm actually quite excited for this!
I will be back soon :D !!

10 comments:

  1. it looks pretty! And good idea for having a blog schedule. Excited to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea to have schedule! :)
    i'm usless at planning!

    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! great idea to make a plan :) I have never seen it before, seems good!

    Thanks for stoping by and for your lovely comment

    Kisses
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great schedule post. Good luck with the remodel. http://www.styleshewrote.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the plan :) I think people need breaks from things like this.. It can get slightly addictive :)

    romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥