Wednesday, 25 August 2010

A break...

For the last maybe 3 4 posts I have been lacking that... Inspiration and enjoyment of blogging. So I have decided to take a break for a while I don't know how long, maybe it will be just a few days or weeks or maybe when I get back to school I won't have a lot of spear time but I do promise it won't be too long!
I will still read all of you lovely blogs don't you worry but I just don't want to all to get bored of what I'm talking about so I will speak to you all soon!
Thank you for all the sweet comments that you have given me and all my followers thank you so much :) I hope you will all want to read my blog when I'm back hopefully it will be better I will get lots of new ideas on my break :)

Thanks again Bye! x

12 comments:

  1. hey babes great blog, love the styling!

    iUNDEREYE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break. Hope you get the inspiration back soon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. take some time. get that break you need. and have fun in school.

    thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss you! But we do all need breaks. I took an extended break when school started in September last year, and the break lasted until May of this year. I hope your break won't be that long, but whatever you need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean :L I felt like that but when i went on holiday it gave me the break i needed. Well hurry up and have your break :P i Love you posts.

    Hollie'Rose;QueenBee x
    http://new-to-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your sweet comment. I love to take pictures in front of the mirror ;)

    Vicky
    (new post: BLOGGER | Internodiciotto & follow me)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will miss you, I hope you get lots of inspiration and new ideas. We all need to take a brake from blogging every so often. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you find your inspiration and come back soon!x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank for wishing me well i hope i get better too ^^

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥