Saturday, 31 July 2010

OldieWorldy :)

So if you read the last post I did You'll know I've been to a museum :) It was all about the history and how people lived in the olden days as I like to call it :) So here's a few picture's...







You'll soon realise I was obsessed with the car's in this place! :D





I would love my room to be really old and things maybe like the second picture :)
What you think?







Excuse the hands in the 3rd picture ;) *Hello Brother*







I apologise for the over load of picture's but there pretty cool don't you think? :)

Lara x

9 comments:

  1. i cann see youu had a LOT of funn likee always -_- mwhahaha. im glad u liked itt, lovee the pictures they are goooood :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so cool and interesting! Imagine if your room is a museum!! I can't wait to see Harry Potter too! xoxoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pics! I love the record player :)

    thankyou for commenting!

    romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree ^^

    i love the photos, too ;)


    Xoxo ♥
    Pinkie Anggia

    http://sugarpuff.jp.pn

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing how the technology changes... and how 'primitive' things were not so far ago...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The third picture! <3
    Might print it off and put it on a canvas for my Vintage room :)
    Give it me when you next see me??

    Looks like a good trip, You had fun?
    Hollie'QueenBee. x
    http://new-to-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can i have one of those old cars, please? Thank you.
    + Thanks for the lovely comment, I'm sorry for the late reply, and i just did a new post on some very exciting news. Check it out?
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥