Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Live. Love. Laugh.

Quite alot has happened the past week and weekend :) Sleep over with Hollie from Queen Bee, How amazing is her blog?! We had a little photo shoot.... turned into dancing around like fools, very hyper :) Then we went shopping, oh I have a new maxi dress! I will have too put it on to show you all :) Haven't had chance too wear it yet but I will soon! So here's just an outfit I like to wear :) Quite summery so go well with the weather that we've had! How amazing I'm loving it!!





6 comments:

  1. Cute! Looks so very comfy, too. Can't wait to see the maxidress. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAXI DRESS!! You must post pictures!



    www.iamcoloring.com
    comment/follow? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maxi dresses are so rad. But this top is so adorable, is it semi sheer? + Thanks for the sweet comment, your a real doll!
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the photos :3 ur so pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is so pretty and I love the blouse!

    I can't wait to see your new Maxi.

    Carmen.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute pictures, love your hair!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥