Friday, 2 July 2010

I want to be his favourite Hello & hardest Goodbye.

Exams went quite well actually, wasn't as hard as I thought :). Getting right stuck into my grade 5 exam on guitar now! Its so hard because I skipped a grade! Thats good for someone my age, but means you have to work twice as hard! I'll get there though :)

My dad went shopping today & believe it or not... He's quite good at picking clothes for me! I didn't want to believe it at the start but when he showed me what he had got.... Wow oh wow is he good! Here's a dress he brought me! I'll take pictures of others over the week :)





9 comments:

  1. tehe ur dad has style :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your dress :)

    I've got my grade 5 piano exam next saturday, but guitar sounds so much cooler haha

    Sonia xo

    http://dozendresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe you're 12! definitely the most stylish 12 year old i have seen..! your dress is adorbs :D



    www.iamcoloring.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky to have a dad who has a great sense of style!! I love the dress!! xoxoxooxxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I don't know a lot of dads who are good at picking out clothes for their daughters. I know mine would be an instant fail. That is an awfully cute dress! And I can't believe you're 12, either. You seem pretty smart and sophisticated for a 12 year old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress! Looks amazing :))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pictures, this post is rad :)
    Plus, thanks for the really sweet comment, it made me smile!
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these photos they are really cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥