Friday, 16 July 2010

A few blogs I have began to LOVE :)!

OK so recently lot's of completely RANDOM people have commented on my blog :) and i think thats GREAT it's really encouraged me to go on with blogging so thank you very much all of the people who have randomly commented! But also I would like to say a BIG thank you too all the people who comment all the time! Thats really means alot to me, so thanks you guys!

Here's a few of my favourite pictures from some of the blogs I follow :)...



I LOVE this blog! It's called 'So Trendy' This girl is AMAZING!



This is 'Jade 'Purple' Brown' She's just Great! :)



Missy M from The Fashion Fusion! You can probably tell by the picture... This has all around STYLE!

I would like to mention Abby in this post! I haven't got any picture's but I think this girls amazing! The way she write and the way she puts things into words is beyond me! She explains things like its easy! The most complicated things and she's got it straight away! I really don't know how she does it! Also the topics she chooses to write about! I always love to read her blog :) I recommend it to EVERYONE!
http://lovedfromthestart.wordpress.com/



There are alot more I could add in but I think these guys are my top! :))

7 comments:

  1. oh i lvoe jade purples too :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much. I <3 your blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. youre so sweet for commending other bloggers, that really needs to be done more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah thanks for the metnion sweetie - i love your blog too x

    Missy
    Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It means so much to me that you enjoy reading my blog!Thank you so much for letting everyone know about my blog!

    have a great day,
    J"P"B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! thank you so much for the mention! it's such a cute detail :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥