Friday, 9 July 2010

Fashion is to do with experiments. The more experiments you make the better.

All to do with the title^^ I do actually think that Fashion is about experimentation you need to try different styles to actually call yourself fashionable, that's why I have had a bit of a tidy in the wardrobe area, to see what different outfits and styles I have, & really if I 'experimented' enough then I could get some totally flawless outfits!


So to make a start.


Here's the maxi...





Like anyone??

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I think you're right, experimentation when it comes to fashion is good. I really need to experiment more.

    PS: here's to days even happier than the ones before ;) Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving it! <33

    www.iamcoloring.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello:)
    I love maxi dresses,perfect for summer,right?
    your blogs the most artsy one I've seen yet.really nice.

    http://monsteryandsaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! This maxi looks fabulous on you!

    Carmen.xx.

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥