Sunday, 18 July 2010

10 Followers! :))

Yes it's true..... I.Have.10.Followers!
10 followers may not be alot to you because all you guy's who read my blog have kinda 2, 300 followers but I'm growing shortly :)) Let's just say I'm the baby in this ;p
But I'm very happy :D Thank you all that have followed me! :))



So earlier in the year I went to a party! Fancy dress :D Always the best kinda parties :)) && I asked my cousin to do my eye make-up Here's a few pictures.....





Which one do we like the best then? :))

6 comments:

  1. I like the first eye make up better than the last... the pink isn't really doing it for me. Congrats on the 10 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your eye make up so creative ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! They're all so beautiful!! I love the third one!! xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, love all of the designs! The first is my fave I think, though :)

    Congrats on the 10 followers! I still get excited whenever someone follows me :) It took me longer than you to accumulate so many followers, though! :)

    romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bottom eye is awesome. I love it. + sorry for the very long wait :-( Thanks for your lovely comment!
    panda xx

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥