Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Home is where your story begins.

Haven't done much lately. Apart from listen to music! Who just loves the song Fire with Fire - Scissor sisters? I know I do...None stop on my ipod every morning & night, Hell yeah! School works getting pretty tough, moving up into year 8 and all! Who's had experience on year 8? Really don't know what to expect. My goal at the end of year 7 is to get all my friends into fashion! Its worked on my best friend... Hollie Gwinnett, she's even got her own fashion blog now! Just got to work on the rest of them all :) End of year exams coming up soon! Wish me luck!






10 comments:

  1. Such cute photos! I love your dress, so pretty!

    Carmen.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree cute photo ^^ love the jewelerry :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. :') Lovee Youu
    & Lovee this <3
    i Like the 'Black Socks' Touch .

    Hollie;Rosee'x
    http://new-to-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little dress! Also exams suck, good luck on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beautiful. gahhh.
    Thanks for the lovely comment too, sweetie!
    panda xxx
    Thanks for the award too, your a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty dress, and good luck on your exams!

    Just stumbled by your blog &
    I absolutely love it! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photos~!
    and omg treasure chest! I have a thing for boxes that look like treasure chests hehe ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for the award! this is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the comment! I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥