Monday, 28 June 2010

Award!

Miri from 'Mystique-glamour! Thank you very much for this 'One little sparkling blog' My first ever award :) !!



One of the rules of this award is to answer the question: What do you like the most about your own blog?

I'd say that my favourite thing about my blog is quite straight forward: It allows me to just express how much I truly love fashion! Yeah maybe I'm still getting the hang of it but post by post is giving me more and more inspiration!

Right so I now pass this along to:
PINKCUPCAKEQUEEN
Le Love
Stud Muffin
English Eccentric
Romance Is Boring.
AttemptingStyle
Into The Fold
the glamourai
Karolina K.
Carmen.

Rules:
1. As soon as you took this award, make a blog-post about this,
answer this question : "What do you like the most about your own blog?"
2. And pass this award to another ten lovely ladies (pick different people)


Hope you enjoy your award! I sure did :) x

3 comments:

  1. nice layout ^^ and congrats on the award :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh! Thanks, girlie! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And thank you so much for passing the award to me! I'll do my next post on it!


    Carmen.xx.

    ReplyDelete

Honest opinions! :) ♥