Friday, 26 February 2010

Right so its world book day soon right and my school has asked us too dress up so i thought it would be cool if i went as dorethy from wizard ov oz. so i had a look online too see if i could buy the costme online but i did the worst thing you should everr to an picture something in my head before i look for what i need because i can never everr find the picture in my head at any of the shops so i thought that i will make the picture in my head my self so today i have been to get all my material and this is the first time i have ever made something that i actually want to depend on to wear. so i am just prayingggg that it goes well. I will be taking picture when i get my camera charged its stupid realy it only lasts for about 10 mins soo anoyinnn ! But i will make sure theres pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honest opinions! :) ♥